NOTICE: This content requires the base game The Metronomicon: Slay The Dance Floor on Steam in order to play.
- You need a break. It's time for something a bit more mellow, no? Soothe yourself to the sounds of our first solo-artist challenge pack. The very same gent who created all the cutscene and original music for the game... J-Punch!
- Three new songs, three new challenges, and three new awesome pieces of gear! It's time for the J-Punch challenge pack!
- Is there a hero you really like? Earn an item that lets you ride a lane even harder. It's hidden in in J-Punch's "Hours Late!"
- Want an item that makes enemies spawn in twos, for an even bigger challenge? Battle along-side a team of friendly Wisps for a strategic reward. In J-Punch's "Shoes"!
- Lastly, J-Punch's "Make It Blue" rounds out our first GottaGoFast-like playlist challenge. Beat all three songs quick enough for an item Perfectly suited for a speedrun tournament. And named after our champion!
- All three songs are playable in both Freeplay and Arena modes! And now in Story Mode too!!