NOTICE: This content requires the base game The Metronomicon: Slay The Dance Floor on Steam in order to play.
- Three new songs, three new challenges, and three new awesome pieces of gear! Test your Metronomicon skill to the max with Chiptune Challenge Pack 1!
- Want an item that makes you Crazy Strong... but at the expense of bleeding forever? Take on a parade of constantly healing enemies to the tune of Marissa Hapeman's "Pretty In Pixels".
- What if you could steal Equipment whenever you want? Steal as many treasures as you can while dancing to Craig Barnes' "Do The Double Deux" for a chance to make Pierce's Pickpocket even better!
- Finally, take the extreme challenge of DDRKirby(ISQ)'s "Flow Unlimited" for a chance to win the infamous Ribbon, and never have to deal with debuffs again.
- All three songs are playable in both Freeplay and Challenge modes!