Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
The Royal edition of Crusader Kings III is the obvious choice for aspiring nobles looking to create a dynasty that lasts throughout the ages. It includes Crusader Kings III, an Expansion pass covering the first three upcoming expansions and the Expansion Pass bonus Fashion of the Abbasid Court.
- Guide a historical dynasty through the centuries. Gather new lands and titles to cement your legacy.
- Knights, peasant revolts, pilgrimages, Viking raiders...experience the drama and pageantry of the Middle Ages.
- Be a faithful adherent of your religion, embrace heresy, or start your own faith on the wreckage of failed belief systems.
- Adopt one of five different lifestyles, perfecting your skills in military strategy or kingdom management.
- Character traits guide your actions and affect outcomes. Characters that act against their nature develop stress that could bring a new host of troubles.
- Raise your heirs to be worthy successors, training them yourself, or giving them as ward to a trusted friend or ally. Unworthy heirs are risky, unless you can find a way to get rid of them - legally or otherwise.
- Choose to use fear as a weapon, using your dreadful reputation to intimidate vassals and family.
- Supplement your royal levies with professional infantry, cavalry, and siege weapons, as well as exotic regional units.
- Research new technologies to increase the wealth and military might of your realm.
- Hire mercenaries and Holy Orders for your major wars.
- Spy on your court to discover plots against your dynasty and your rule.
- Find allies in the courts of rivals you are targeting for schemes.
- Seduce other characters for love or political power.
- Do favors for your subjects so they will owe you loyalty - or support for your plots against your enemies.
© 2020 published by Paradox Interactive AB, CRUSADER KINGS and PARADOX INTERACTIVE are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Paradox Interactive AB in Europe, the U.S., and other countries. All other trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.